Scientific research done by or in participation of employees of our company that illustrate the background and context of the technology.
- Application of an in vitro-amplification assay as a novel pre-screening test for compounds inhibiting the aggregation of prion protein scrapie. (Sci Rep. 2016 Jul 7;6:28711. doi: 10.1038/srep28711)
- Applications of the real-time quaking-induced conversion assay in diagnosis, prion strain-typing, drug pre-screening and other amyloidopathies. (Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2017 Oct;17(10):897-904. doi: 10.1080/14737159.2017.1368389. Epub 2017 Sep 8)
- Comparative analysis of cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in the differential diagnosis of neurodegenerative dementia. (Alzheimers Dement. 2016 May;12(5):577-89. doi: 10.1016/j.jalz.2015.10.009. Epub 2015 Dec 21)
- The real-time quaking-induced conversion assay for detection of human prion disease and study of other protein misfolding diseases. (Nat Protoc. 2016 Nov;11(11):2233-2242. doi: 10.1038/nprot.2016.120. Epub 2016 Oct 13)
- Cerebrospinal fluid real-time quaking-induced conversion is a robust and reliable test for sporadic creutzfeldt-jakob disease: An international study. (Ann Neurol. 2016 Jul;80(1):160-5. doi: 10.1002/ana.24679. Epub 2016 Jun 1)
- Stability and Reproducibility Underscore Utility of RT-QuIC for Diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. (Mol Neurobiol. 2016 Apr;53(3):1896-1904. doi: 10.1007/s12035-015-9133-2. Epub 2015 Apr 1)